Coventry Office: 02476 499 000 | Solihull Office: 0121 693 8740
restaurant insurance

A service from experts you can rely on

Running a restaurant, Pub or Take away comes with its own unique challenges, and you’ll find our insurance reflects them. That’s why you’re covered if a member of the public slips up on your premises, or if one of your staff injures themselves – both particular concerns in a busy environment (for which you are legally liable). We’ll also protect you against loss if you have to close your premises temporarily due to an insured event, for example due to storm, flood or fire.

Whether you’re covering your liability to the public, staff or any money you keep on your premises or in transit to the bank, it’s essential you buy the right amount of cover. That’s why we ensure our Restaurant Insurance / Pub Insurance includes the standard cover for your type of business with the option to increase cover limits or add on cover to suit your individual requirements.

If your circumstances change, such as taking on extra staff or altering your business activities, let us know and we’ll adapt your cover to your needs, and save you some money wherever we can.

[contact-form-7 id=”876″]